Psychologist and Accredited Trainer with PSSM France
- Psychologist, graduate of the University René Descartes, Paris V, La Sorbonne
- Member of the French Society of Psychology EMDR practitioner in France and Europe, graduate of the French EMDR Institute
- Accredited Trainer with PSSM FRANCE (Mental Health First Aid)
- Administrator of the Les Espaces d’Avenirs association
- Registered with the ADELI registry under number: 759335920
Laura Tahli is a psychologist and psychotherapist who has been in private practice in Paris since 2011.
She specializes in helping individuals dealing with workplace distress, including those experiencing burnout, depression, harassment, psychosocial risks (RPS), or managerial isolation.
She also provides support for personal difficulties, such as psychological trauma, anxiety disorders, mood disorders, eating disorders, relationship difficulties, and grief-related issues.
Laura Tahli utilizes scientifically recognized therapeutic approaches, including Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR). CBT is a form of psychotherapy aimed at modifying dysfunctional thoughts and behaviors, while EMDR focuses on the treatment of psychological trauma.
Laura Tahli sees adult patients in her office located in the 9th arrondissement of Paris. SHE ALSO OFFERS ONLINE CONSULTATIONS THROUGH VIDEOCONFERENCING OR PHONE CALLS.
Laura Tahli is a professional and compassionate psychologist. She listens to her patients and helps them find tailored solutions to their difficulties using an integrative psychotherapy approach.